Updating member details
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, May 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- First Review of the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016: Call for Evidence
- Notice to all Money Laundering Reporting Officers supervised by the IPA
- IPA Learning: An essential update on the new Breathing Space legislation
- IPA members receive 10% off ISS Anti-Money Laundering training
- Inspection and regulatory update 2021: Managing remote working, training and risk
- Production and Disclosure Orders: Guidance from the Metropolitan Police
- Case law update
- New IPA External Affairs and Business Affairs personnel
- Appointments to the IPA Board
- Meet a Committee member: Myles Jacobson, member of the External Affairs and Member Services Committee
As members may be aware, you are able to update your details on the IPA website, should any of the information that we hold about you need to change, for example if you move firm.
It is essential that we hold the correct information for you, as this forms a vital part of processes such as annual renewals. Accordingly, the IPA Membership team requests that all members kindly log in to the members area of the website, if you haven’t already, in order to check that your details are up to date – click here.