New IPA External Affairs and Business Affairs personnel
Other articles (Insolvency Practitioner, May 2021):
- Michelle Thorp, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- First Review of the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016: Call for Evidence
- Notice to all Money Laundering Reporting Officers supervised by the IPA
- IPA Learning: An essential update on the new Breathing Space legislation
- IPA members receive 10% off ISS Anti-Money Laundering training
- Updating member details
- Inspection and regulatory update 2021: Managing remote working, training and risk
- Production and Disclosure Orders: Guidance from the Metropolitan Police
- Case law update
- Appointments to the IPA Board
- Meet a Committee member: Myles Jacobson, member of the External Affairs and Member Services Committee
The IPA is delighted to announce the appointment of two key new members of the Association’s External Affairs and Business Affairs division (formerly known as External Affairs and Member Services).
Judith West joins the IPA as Head of External Affairs and Business Affairs. Judith joins the IPA with over 20 years’ experience working in senior strategic marketing and business development roles in the commercial and not-for-profit sectors, with significant experience working with professional membership organisations. Recent roles include a period in Australia working in the health and legal sectors at the Australian College of Nursing and Law Council of Australia, and in UK in the not for profit, fast moving consumer goods, hospitality, and tourism fields, notably with Unilever and Radisson Hotels. Judith will be working with the IPA to enhance the external profile of the organisation and develop the member experience with new products and initiatives.
Phone: 0208 125 3695
Helen Clarke was Partnership Manager at PayPlan for 18 years, working with the debt advice sector, employee assistance providers and other large employer groups to build relationships. Helen has experience in both debt advice and insolvency, and will be working with the IPA to help develop membership, events, sponsorship and training strategies, with a focus on ensuring that our services are what our members want and need.
Phone: 0208 125 3691