Registration for the Joint Insolvency Examination
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2021
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Kevin Hellard, President
- Insolvency news and alerts
- Training from the IPA and our partners
- IPA events update: Roadshows, Personal Insolvency Conference and a special celebration…
- Covid safety at IPA events
- New government Debt Management Vulnerability Toolkit
- Money Advice Service rebrand
- Case law update
- HMRC updates
Planning to sit this year’s Joint Insolvency Examinations? Please note the approaching registration deadline of 30th September.
All candidates must be a member of an insolvency Recognised Professional Body (RPB), such as the IPA, to sit the exam.
Read about our membership categories and find the right level of membership for you here.
We kindly ask that, if you intend to join the IPA and sit the Joint Insolvency Examination, you register as a member as soon as possible.