IPA events update: Roadshows, Personal Insolvency Conference and a special celebration…
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2021
We’re hoping to see you at one of our upcoming regional Roadshows – delivering what today’s insolvency professionals need to know, with focus on regional matters at each.
Planning to attend the London Roadshow and/or our 60th Anniversary Reception? Save 10% with a combined booking!
Next week – final places remaining…
30th September | Hotel Football, Old Trafford, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester M16 0SZ
- Welcome by Kevin Hellard, President, IPA
- Quarterly Survey Summary Findings for Greater Manchester & North West – Subrahmaniam Krishnan Harihara, Head of Research, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Damage, Recovery and Insolvency in Greater Manchester
- Laura Prescott, CEO, Debt Movement
- Kenneth Marland, Partner, Harrisons Business Rescue; IPA Board Member
- Legal Update – Maria Mulla, Barrister, Alexander Heylin, Barrister, No5 Chambers
- Review of Anti-Money Laundering Risks and How Insolvency Practitioners Can Avoid Them – John Cullen, Partner, Menzies
- Ask the Inspector – Stuart Jary, Inspector, IPA
Places running out! Read more about the Manchester Roadshow and book here.
25 November | Lowry Hotel, 50 Dearmans Place, Salford M3 5LH
We look forward to welcoming you back to Manchester’s Lowry Hotel for one of the IPA’s biggest events, the Personal Insolvency Conference (CPD: 6 hours).
Who will be speaking?
Confirmed so far…
- Dean Beale, CEO, Insolvency Service
- Mythbusting, Mortgages and the Future of Credit Scoring – James Jones, Head of Consumer Affairs, Experian
- Gambling-Related Harm, How to Spot the Signs, and Key Insolvency Considerations – Raminta Diliso, Financial Harm Manager, GamCare
- Ask the Inspector – David Holland, Chief Inspector, IPA
Plus many more to be finalised – watch this space…
Read more and sign up to early access for registration here, ahead of bookings opening. Places are limited so don’t miss out.
11 November | Institution of Engineering & Technology, London WC2R 0BL
This year, the IPA marks 60 years of leading professional insolvency standards with a special reception at the Institution of Engineering and Technology, Savoy Place, London.
Join us and leading figures from across the profession for a wonderful evening in celebration of this milestone at a beautiful riverside location.
Make a day of it!
Add our London Roadshow (also on 11th November) and save 10%.
Our London Roadshow takes place from 11:30 – 16:30 at Knight Frank’s Baker Street event space. From there it’s only a short hop to Savoy Place for the evening reception.
You can book your place at both events on either the London Roadshow or 60th Anniversary Reception booking pages.
Read more about the 60th Anniversary Reception and book here.