An opportunity for Registered Property Receivers!
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2023
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Paul Davis, President
- IPA statement on the Government response to the Future of Insolvency Regulation consultation
- New SAR Portal launch
- UK sanctions members of Russian cybercrime gang
- Spotlight on Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud (CPD: 5h)
- IPA Learning | Pension Claims in Insolvency – Are You Getting it Right? (CPD: 2h)
- Just over a month to go until our Northern Ireland Roadshow in Belfast (CPD: 4h)
- We finish 2023’s Roadshows in London with a corporate and cross-border focused event (CPD: 4h)
- IPA Learning | Corporate Insolvency Update 2023 (CPD: 2h)
- Personal Insolvency Conference 2023 – programme announced! (CPD: 6h)
- Do you know someone in the profession who deserves recognition this year?
- IPA member offers from training providers (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- Case law update
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
IPA members have the opportunity to be featured in the RICS Property Journal to promote the Registered Property Receivers (RPR) scheme. If you have an interesting case study to share, please get in touch with the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.