Just over a month to go until our final devolved nation Roadshow in Belfast (CPD: 4h)
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2023
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Paul Davis, President
- IPA statement on the Government response to the Future of Insolvency Regulation consultation
- New SAR Portal launch
- UK sanctions members of Russian cybercrime gang
- Spotlight on Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud (CPD: 5h)
- IPA Learning | Pension Claims in Insolvency – Are You Getting it Right? (CPD: 2h)
- We finish 2023’s Roadshows in London with a corporate and cross-border focused event (CPD: 4h)
- IPA Learning | Corporate Insolvency Update 2023 (CPD: 2h)
- Personal Insolvency Conference 2023 – programme announced! (CPD: 6h)
- Do you know someone in the profession who deserves recognition this year?
- IPA member offers from training providers (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- An opportunity for Registered Property Receivers!
- Case law update
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
12:00-17:00 | 26th October 2023
A&L Goodbody, Belfast BT1 5EF | 4 CPD hours
Full programme announced!
Open to members and non-members of the IPA, delegates attending our Northern Ireland Roadshow will learn about economic prospects in Northern Ireland and the impact of the cost-of-living-crisis, new and upcoming technological threats in the world of money laundering, the latest updates from the Insolvency Service, Companies House and HMRC, and our legal and regulatory sessions will ensure knowledge in these areas is fully up to date.
Places are limited – reserve yours now!
With thanks to our sponsors: