IPA Learning | Corporate Insolvency Update 2023 (CPD: 2h)
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2023
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Paul Davis, President
- IPA statement on the Government response to the Future of Insolvency Regulation consultation
- New SAR Portal launch
- UK sanctions members of Russian cybercrime gang
- Spotlight on Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud (CPD: 5h)
- IPA Learning | Pension Claims in Insolvency – Are You Getting it Right? (CPD: 2h)
- Just over a month to go until our Northern Ireland Roadshow in Belfast (CPD: 4h)
- We finish 2023’s Roadshows in London with a corporate and cross-border focused event (CPD: 4h)
- Personal Insolvency Conference 2023 – programme announced! (CPD: 6h)
- Do you know someone in the profession who deserves recognition this year?
- IPA member offers from training providers (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- An opportunity for Registered Property Receivers!
- Case law update
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
Thursday 16th November 2023 | 12:30-14:30 | Online | CPD: 2 hours
This IPA Learning webinar will review essential corporate insolvency practice for 2023. Full details will follow shortly.
With thanks to our sponsors: