New SAR Portal launch
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2023
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Paul Davis, President
- IPA statement on the Government response to the Future of Insolvency Regulation consultation
- UK sanctions members of Russian cybercrime gang
- Spotlight on Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud (CPD: 5h)
- IPA Learning | Pension Claims in Insolvency – Are You Getting it Right? (CPD: 2h)
- Just over a month to go until our Northern Ireland Roadshow in Belfast (CPD: 4h)
- We finish 2023’s Roadshows in London with a corporate and cross-border focused event (CPD: 4h)
- IPA Learning | Corporate Insolvency Update 2023 (CPD: 2h)
- Personal Insolvency Conference 2023 – programme announced! (CPD: 6h)
- Do you know someone in the profession who deserves recognition this year?
- IPA member offers from training providers (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- An opportunity for Registered Property Receivers!
- Case law update
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
Please be aware that the new SAR Portal will be made open to all reporting organisations on 18th September 2023.
We have been informed that further details and access to the Portal will be provided closer to the Launch date. To prepare your organisation to register for and use the new SAR Portal, please review the supporting materials and user guides, which can be found on the NCA Website or the Portal Guidance Signpost.
Please note that, once onboarded, it is expected that the new SAR Portal will be the sole reporting route for all registered organisations. The current SARs online system will be decommissioned later in the year.