IPA Learning | Pension Claims in Insolvency – Are You Getting it Right? (CPD: 2h)
IPA Insolvency Practitioner newsletter, September 2023
- Paul Smith, CEO
- Paul Davis, President
- IPA statement on the Government response to the Future of Insolvency Regulation consultation
- New SAR Portal launch
- UK sanctions members of Russian cybercrime gang
- Spotlight on Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud (CPD: 5h)
- Just over a month to go until our Northern Ireland Roadshow in Belfast (CPD: 4h)
- We finish 2023’s Roadshows in London with a corporate and cross-border focused event (CPD: 4h)
- IPA Learning | Corporate Insolvency Update 2023 (CPD: 2h)
- Personal Insolvency Conference 2023 – programme announced! (CPD: 6h)
- Do you know someone in the profession who deserves recognition this year?
- IPA member offers from training providers (member login required to view)
- Save money on your airport parking with APH! (Member login required to view)
- Need new IT products? Claim exclusive IPA membership offers from Dell
- Discounted meeting facilities from Office Space in Town (member login required to view)
- An opportunity for Registered Property Receivers!
- Case law update
- IPA exclusive industry update from Insolvency Insider
Tuesday 26th September 2023 | 12:30-14:30 | Online | CPD: 2 hours
It’s a legal requirement for all employers to provide an occupational scheme for their employees. Even just one employee means that we will have a scheme to deal with when we are appointed to an employer appointment.
In this session we look specifically at pension scheme related claims in formal insolvency, and how we deal with them in practice.
- Overview of occupational pension schemes
- Scheme right to claim
- Unpaid EE and ER deductions – treatment, ranking and RP15
- S75 deficits
- Contribution notices and financial support directions
- Dealing with NEST
With thanks to our sponsors: